OQYANA Real Estate Company (OREC) signed a deal with Dutch Docklands, who specialise in creating floating islands, to create a series of private island villas on The World Islands project in Dubai. Each private island will house just one villa to craft the pinnacle of exclusive island living.
This is the developer’s flagship project, composed of artificial islands together forming the continent of Australasia in The World development off the coast of Dubai. The development comprises of ONE high-end villa on each island opening up onto private beachfronts, contemporary seaside apartments and hospitality and retail elements, and has been described as the definitive destination for waterside luxury.
Features: State-of-the-art technology, inter-linked walkways, 5,300 meters (17,388 feet) of shore front and a marina with over 1,500 private yacht berths, cultural centre for performing arts, a conference centre, leisure facilities, restaurants, cafes, luxury hotel and a spa resort.
Potential Prospects for companies that:
- Specialize in luxury waterfront residential design & construction
- Suggest solutions for producing renewable energy for each island
- Further enhance the exclusivity offering of these homes
- Provide building materials that can survive high amounts of moisture
- Have experience in creating one-of-a-kind performing arts center
- Create world class spa resorts for high living residents
Until we rendezvous again,
To receive more of such news as it goes live, send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and put ‘Real Estate Launch Updates’ in the subject. If you would like your project to be featured or would like us to cover your launch, send us an email on the same.